North Chile Excursion Description:
For years OvR has been leaving it’s mark in Santiago and nearby resorts with great friends, memories, epic consumption of the amazing local fare (coffee, cervezas, pisco, vino, carne, seafood)… and of course Chilean powder. While all our trips are special, what makes this one extra special is the combination of big city culture, sights and nightlife of Chile’s capital city Santiago – with the well known 3 connected ski resorts of 3 Valleys El Colorado, La Parva and Valle Nevado. We’ll also be immersed in on the local mountain culture and hospitality of the quaint mountain town of Farellones at the world renowned Powder Lodge. Lastly we stop for a wine tour en route to the small town of Los Andes surrounded by Chile’s famous vineyards, Portillo Ski Resort and the opportunity to experience the Andes Mountains Backcountry experience off the snowcat at Ski Arpa… All of this in one week and never driving more then 2 hours between locations.
This trip and all our trips are for all levels of abilities and experience. If you are a pure beginner or low intermediate and would like to come on the trip we can also organize group or private lessons at an extra cost. If you have a friend or partner that is a non skier or snowboarder that would like to come, we can arrange non riding activities and will still enjoy so much of what Chile has to offer. The experience of enjoying South America is certainly not limited to riding or skiing ability.
Ready to commit to Week 1 Northern Chile? If you have the time, now that you’re already coming down, stay and join us for Week 2 in Southern Chile for the combo trip July 13th-22nd. Email us at email@example.com for more info.
North Chile Excursion Includes:
• Roundtrip Airfare from NYC to/from Santiago, Chile
• Lodging for the entire trip in Santiago, Farallones, and Los Andes
• Guided Day City Tour of Santiago with option of Café Con Piernas (which means Coffee with Legs) WTF you say? Just another reason to come down & find out
• 4 Days Lift Tickets at 3 Valleys resorts & Optional 1day at Portillo Ski Resort or SNOWCAT Backcountry Trip at Ski Arpa with transportation provided (additional cost)
• On snow bilingual local guide for 3 Valleys and Ski Arpa, riding at the pace of advanced riders (beginners and intermediates won’t need a guide as you’ll likely be staying on resort)
• Tour of Chilean vineyard and wine tasting near town of Los Andes
• All breakfasts for trip’s entirety along with apres, dinners & wine during our stay in Farellones at Powder Lodge
• Bilingual local Host to go out with to experience the nightlife in Santiago & Farellones.
• 3 Nights out in Santiago in the Bellavista Region (nightlife and cultural center of Chile) strategically set on a Friday and Saturday evenings. We’ll get to check out the local culture after dark, enjoying the spectrum of Santiago from beer-by-the-liter & plastic tables, to fine dining & glasses of local artisan wine.
• A full bodied South American cultural experience with some of the worlds best skiing & riding
Possible Extra Tours
• Sidecountry and Off Piste Road Runs
• 1 Day Backcountry CAT Tour at Ski Arpa
North Chile Excursion Rates:
Deposit of $999.95 Reserves Any Package
(Late Signup Rates May Apply, Limited Space at These Rates)
No Airfare Package
Balance Payment 1 (Due May 1st)
Balance Payment 2 (Due June 1st)
North Chile Excursion Flight Times:
(All flight times, and transportation are subject to change up until 30 days before there trip)
Transportation includes shuttles in Chile to take us to and from the airport and in between destinations.
We will be organizing a shuttle to and from Midtown NYC and JFK Airport, based on demand, to help make our check-in as smooth as possible.
NYC–> SCL, Santiago Friday July 8th
• Flight Departs LAN Flight #533 JFK Airport, NYC 8:00pm (Be at the airport at 5:30pm latest) –>
• Arriving at 7:30am in Santiago, Chile. Private Bus Transfer will be set up for transit from airport –> Hotel.
SCL, Santiago –> NYC, Sunday July 17th
• Private Bus Transfer departing hotel at 12:30pm (Don’t be late) –> SCL Airport
• Depart SCL Airport LAN Flight (operated by TAM) #8027 4:45pm –> Arriving at GRU Airport in Sao Paulo, Brazil 8:35pm (2 hour, 25 min Layover for Dinner Time)
• Depart GRU Airport LAN Flight (operated by TAM) #8080 11:00pm –> Arriving at JFK Airport in NYC 8:00am Monday morning July 18th.
*All flights and times are subject to change due availability at the time of booking.
North Chile Excursion Pics:
North Chile Excursion Video: